August 2 to 4, 2019
***Due to exceptionally high demand, registration for the camp is now closed***
If you’d like to be put on a waiting list, please email [email protected]
Step #1 – Register Online
See link, below . Deadline to register is July 13th.
Step #2 – Make payment (see details bel0w for how to pay. Payment deadline is July 19th. Reservations will be honoured on a first come, first served basis based on payment reception)
How to Prepare:
- Must comply with Parc de la Mauricie general rules
- No fires outside designated areas
- Any personal food that is brought is to be stored in your car, not in your tent.
- No wandering off designated trails into the forest
The address to the St-Mathieu park entrance is:
2120 Chemin Saint François
- Click here for the map. Please bring a copy whether you’re going with the group or individually.
- We’ll be meeting at the “La Clairiere” group camp site at 2:00 pm. You are welcome to come to the park earlier to take advantage of your access pass to see other parts of the parc, participate in parc group activities, rent a boat and see the lakes or just walk around. Our group campsite will be available as of 2pm on Friday. If you have trouble finding the place, you can call the camp info center at 1-819-538-3232. Also, note that we plan to all meet there at the posted time and follow the camp schedule. If you’re unable to arrive in time for the allocated meal times, please ensure that you take care of those meals on your own.
The camp cost this year will be:
- $65 for anyone 11 years and older,
- $45 for kids from 4 to 10 years old, inclusively
- FREE for kids under 4
- For nuclear families (max two parents and their kids), there is a price cap of $230.
- Please note that due to the limited number of people we can accommodate, places are expected to fill up fast, so make sure to pay as early as possible to reserve your spot. *Make sure to also register when making the payment (see next section)